Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekending

The last couple of days have been out of the norm for me, but in a good way.
Friday night we had a friend over to visit, Phil, and we all ended up staying up 'til  about 5am just hanging out and talking... as well as a couple of delicious mango guava rum beverages.
It's been a good time, but after such an event we decided to start our morning today with some healthy alternatives.
I just recently made Sole so today was the first time we used it.
I also made us a delicous orange mango juice!

It was SO delicious. The recipe went as:
2 large mangoes (I was lucky enough to have organic ones... however they were from my trip to Victoria lol)
5 small navel oranges
2 apples

It was so delicious. I love starting my day with juice. Often I start with a smoothie instead and then have a second breakfast a bit later, but this affords me the ability to drink something nourishing and quick, do some house chores or exercise and then have a real hearty breakfast... What can I say, I eat as often as a hobbit. Hah!


Today was wonderful, I was awoken to bright and glorious sunshine! Despite the reason I awoke was because the cats were wrestling between the bedroom curtains, it was a great morning.




On days like this, you simply can't stay in doors! I took the kittens out for a walk first thing in the morning... Their last walk for a few days.... and then, Freedom! Monday morning they will be going to the Vet. It will be such a relief to let them outside. No more worrying about them racing to the door to get out, and boy do they want out on their own!

Later in the afternoon, Mom came by and we went for a walk of our own in the neighbourhood and surrounding trails.







Happy Sunday ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment