Monday, August 16, 2010

House Hunting

Ryan and I have been house hunting for the last couple weeks.
Nothing is for sure yet, and we're still looking. We have seen some fantastic homes, and some horrifying homes.
We have so far found one that we're very interested in, but we have some questions, so it's still on the maybe list while we continue looking.
Hopefully we'll have a few new homes to look at today as well.

Also, my camera died last weekend. I think the beginning of the end happened 2 weekends before when I was running across the street in Victoria and the strap of my bag, containing my camera, snapped and it crashed to the pavement. After that here was some rattling going on and eventually it just stopped turning on.
So for now, I'll have imageless posts except for the when my mom sends me photos she's taken when we hang out.
Hopefully I'll get a really nice camera this time!

Yesterday I got to spend the whole day with my sister and Mom!(though Mom was only there for a few hours).
It was nice having some Jenny and me time. We haven't had that in a while!


Part of Jen's lovely garden!


Sniffing Jen's new spices.


More of the lovely things in Jen's garden^_^


Shopping fun! I want a huge brim hat!


All photos by Mom(Susanne Granneman)

No comments:

Post a Comment